We are proud of the work we do and maintain a certain level of quality that presents itself in our classes, workshops, staff development, and consulting. Below are just some of the things teachers, administrators and camp directors have said about TumbleJam.
"Patrick provided in-service professional development training to our K-8 teachers to help support integrating the arts with all academic content areas. Teachers found his sessions to be engaging, tied to student learning, and specific to their needs as classroom teachers."
- Mrs Kari McGann, Supervisor of Humanities, Readington Township Schools
"The Dalcroze workshop with my music staff far exceeded my expectations. Your energetic presentation also calmed my concerns regarding the fact that the staff ranged from elementary to high school and I wondered how you were going to keep them all engaged. Everyone, it turned out, was not only engaged the entire morning, we had loads of fun while learning step by step methods of creating a group dynamic (“we” rather than “me”), listening for sound cues, and simply passing a bean bag. The classroom management aspect was a welcome benefit, and I look forward to your return visit."
- Mr. Thomas Mazur, Music Supervisor North Plainfield Public Schools
What people are saying
"Mr Patrick Cerria was inspiring and offered his experience and insightful information on how to handle stundents who may be challenging. I found this to be useful for working with my Austistic Preschoolers too! I will definitely share his information and am happy that I took his workshop, Thank you!"
- Workshop Attendee 2017 NJEA Convention, Atlantic City, NJ
Classroom teachers have called Patrick's Presentation:
• "The best workshop I've ever attended!"
• "Very engaging."
• "Engaging, fun, and interactive."
• "Unique way to incorporate kinesthetic learners."
• "BestEver. Great ideas and insights into classroom management as well as lesson activities!"
• "The strategies were practical, fun, and useful."
• "Strategies you can use right away."
"TumbleJam is the highest rated camp activity on our parent survey every summer! The campers are always engaged, learning about music and movement and use their fine and gross motor skills. This is a camp activity that will never go away!"
- Jodi Hotra, Co-Camp Director of Camp Yachad, JCC of Central New Jersey